|Lock cylinders, Padlocks|
ASSA (August Stenman Stenman August) is a Swedish lock manufacturer that produces medium and high security lock cylinders and padlocks. ASSA is one of the most well-known high-security lock manufacturers around the world. They are best known for their pin-tumbler lock designs that include sidebars.
ASSA was founded in 1881 by August Stenman of Eskilstuna, Sweden. The name "August Stenman Stenman August" came about because Stenman's wife embroidered a pillow strip with his name forward and backwards. In 1939, ASSA was producing pin-tumbler cylinders, keys, and master keying systems. In 1959, the company began registering its key designs to provide key control.
In 1981, to celebrate the company's 100 year anniversary, the ASSA Twin 6000 was released.
- ASSA 500
- ASSA 600
- ASSA 700
- ASSA 7241
- ASSA 10450
- ASSA d12
- ASSA Desmo
- ASSA dp4400
- ASSA Maximum+
- ASSA Neptun
- ASSA P600
- ASSA Triton
- ASSA Twin (6000)
- ASSA Twin Combi (5800)/Max/Twin Multi
- ASSA Twin Exclusive|ASSA Twin Exclusive (6800)
- ASSA Twin Maximum|ASSA Twin Maximum (8800)
- ASSA Twin Pro|ASSA Twin Pro (6100)
- ASSA Twin V-10 (7000)
- "High Security & Access Control Locks Product Catalog & Technical Specifications - Price List for April 1, 2019". ASSA. Retrieved 21 February 2023.
- "History". ASSA. Retrieved 21 February 2023.